The College shall produce graduates who can lead in agro-industrial based development in the University service area and in the Region through quality pre-service education.
Specifically, the College aims to:
- provide career agricultural/geodetic engineers/ IT professionals committed to the development of the Region such as involvement in self-reliant program, by applying concepts and theories gained;
- provide students with competencies in the field of agricultural/geodetic engineering equipped with leadership skills to assume management positions;
- evolve research programs to be carried out on a multi-disciplinary and inter-agency agency arrangement in the field of agricultural/geodetic engineering/information technology;
- do research on priority areas based on urgency and relevance to actual economic and social needs; and
- continuously establish new linkages and strengthen the existing ones in support of the various programs and projects along research, extension and training.